Monday, April 20, 2009

Weekend Events

Saturday the quilt guild went on a bus trip to Lancaster Co., to buy fabric. The weather was perfect, mid 70's with a slight breeze. We bought lots of fabric of course. I was good, only batting and a 1 1/2 yards of fabric for Tyler's policeman quilt. While we were at Sauder's six of us had our first round robin exchange. Each of us completed our center square and then passed them on to the next person. In two months we will meet (for lunch) to have our next exchange. Sorry for the bad photo. It is missing Janet to the left. Her grand daugther is holding mine. I get to work on the pink star this time.



On Sunday we went to the Phillis game. The tickets were our Christmas gift from the kids. Great seats, 4th row behind the dug out. This is the first game I've been to in 20 years. We used to have season tickets, but gave them up 2 years after the Phillies won their first world series. Only photo I took was of the Harry Kalas memorial so my son could see it.

I have a few minutes before I get ready for work, so over to the sewing machine and finish up a quilt. More next time.

No comments: