Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Day off

Yesterday, was my grand daughter's ninth birthday. When we called last night, she was playing with her present from her parents. The whole time we talked she was bouncing on her new trampoline. She said she would teach me how to use it when we visit next month. Ha, Ha. Some one will need to photos of that. If I don't break a bone, I'll post them.

I had today off because I'm working this weekend. I went to Curves, then stopped at Staples to get copies made of the quilt pattern for the mystery weekend in two weeks. I found a new pair of shoes while I waited. After lunch, I went to a local coffee shop with a friend to meet other knitters. I saw people who I haven't seen in quite a while. A couple were knitting socks and three had their spinning wheels. I'm not a coffee drinker, but I had some great hot chocolate with whipped cream. I should have taken photos, but I forget the camera.

I do have a dog for tomorrow, but I need help to find the photo on my computer. So, maybe next week.

No comments: