Sunday, December 16, 2007

Socks are Done!!!!


The two pairs of socks that I needed for Christmas gifts are done, but as the photo shows I have plans for several more pairs. No rush this time, just knitting at leisure.
I did start a pair of fingerless gloves from a little bit of left over sock yarn. The right hand one is finished and the cuff of the left hand one is done. I plan to knit the rest on the way to a party this afternoon. My niece and her husband is hosting a family get together. They live in Delaware, so I have about 45 minutes of knitting time.
So, I have only one present left to finish. My niece's quilt. I spent about a hour at the machine this morning and plan to get some more done before it is time to leave. By midweek, I hope to add the binding, which I can hand sew at work if it is quiet. Then I can finish quilting over the weekend. We will exchange gifts Christmas night at 6:00 after we finish dinner. Plenty of time to finish.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Hooray for leisure knitting (and quilting). It's so much nicer without the pressure, isn't it? See you tomorrow.