Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Home FROM my Holiday

I spent the weekend in Florida. I met the family there for Micky Mouse's Very Merry Christmas on Sunday night. It was great to see everyone. We stayed at the Coronado Spring Resort. We visited the Magic Kingdom, Epcot and Animal Kingdom. On Saturday night my granddaughter and I had a pajama party. On Sunday, we got up early and went to the Magic Kingdom. We got there before the park opened, so we had short waits for several rides. We did Splash Mountain first. Hint: do not sit in right hand front seat unless you need a shower. After I dried off, we did Thunder Mountain two times in a row. We did several more rides then had to meet the rest of family for lunch at the Wilderness Lodge. The all-you-can-eat barbecue was great. Kaia got to lead the stick pony trail ride. Sunday night was the Christmas Party.

Warm weather, great family time, and VERY sore feet.

Always on the look out for a good quilt. This prize winner is by Minnie Mouse. It is on display at her house in Toon Town

No comments: