Thursday, March 5, 2009

Snow day

We did not go to work on Monday. SNOW DAY yeah, yeah, yeah. So this is what I did. I quilted two sections of this quilt. Finished it will measure 118" by 118", queen bed size, to be used without a dust ruffle. The pattern was a guild project, with the pattern given out in sections, center, stars and Jacob's ladder. I added the outer row of stars to make it the correct size.


Last night I sewed these two sections together, by machine on top and by hand on the backing.
Snow photos, icicle at work the next day from a broken drain.

This is how Mac spent his snow day. Although his beard is white it is not this long or thick. ICE, brr, brr. He had a great day. He would move to Maine or Alaska, just to play on the snow. Florida is looking good to me.

No comments: