Monday, January 19, 2009

It's cold out there

If you have been out any place in North America this last week, you know how cold its been. We found this frozen fountain several miles from home. It is three crosses with spraying water. Quite lovely in summer surrounded by plantings, but quite dramatic when its frozen. It is beginning to warm up this week. so it may not last too much longer.


This is Peach, a new dog for one volunteer at the museum. He sent me this photo some time ago, but I lost it in the computer. I just popped up today, but the file for the all the Kodak prints are missing. I'll find the file some place on the computer, I hope, I pray. If not I'll get my IT person (Britknitter) to find it.
Now another photo of Tyler, sleeping in his chair. Big sister, Kaia preformed at Disney World yesterday, with her dance group. Photos soon I hope. I'm heading to Lancaster on Thursday, for a fun weekend of quilting.


No comments: