Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

Happy New Year from Cape May. Early this morning we drove down to Cape May. We walked the entire length and back on the board walk. Many pleasant people greeted us as the completed their morning jog.


Then we drove down to the state park at the point. They had a lot of rain. The entrance ramp to their viewing platform was flooded. The weather was bright and sunny with a slight breeze. We saw some swans, but they were too far away to get a photo.

Christmas is gone for the year. All the decorations are dowen inside the house. Everything is back to normal. The outside decorations are still up, I like to see them lit when I get home after dark each night.

Yesterday, Sue and I went up to Joanne's for a fabric fix. I got fabric for the quilt I will be making on the Lancaster weekend in several weeks. I got bright batiks for a baby quilt. I plan to begin cutting the fabric this weekend. Photos then.

No comments: